Fed up with smoking yet?
Sick of the smell, the cost, the hassle? Are you out of breath at the top of the stairs and feeling older than you should? Tired of being the social outcast, forced to bundle up against the cold and snow just so you can grab a smoke outside by the dumpsters? Hate having to make a special run to the store for more cigarettes? Have your kids given you the sad, pleading eyes and begged you to quit? Has your doctor given you that disapproving frown and reminded you how bad smoking is for your health? Has it gotten too expensive? Are you simply tired of being controlled by your smoking habit?
Whatever your reason, quitting smoking is your decision. If you’re ready, hypnosis can help!
Hypnosis Works. Really.
Most clients that come our clinic as a last ditch attempt to quit smoking. We’re their last hope, because nothing else worked! After they’ve quit, they all say: “I wish I’d come here first!” (If they had, they would have saved all that money they spent on other methods).
The good news is that hypnosis really works. Ellen DeGeneres famously quit smoking on her television show using hypnosis, and so did Matt Damon who said it was the greatest decision of his life (on the Jay Leno Show). But there are more than a few stories of people quitting smoking with hypnosis. In fact, research actually shows some interesting outcomes:
- 39 out of 43 people who used hypnosis were smoke free at 6 months or longer. Integrating hypnotic methods and rapid smoking to facilitate smoking cessation. Joseph Barber. International Journal of Clinical and Experimental Hypnosis Vol. 49 , Issue 3,2001
- In a three-session protocol, 81% reported they had stopped smoking by the third hypnosis session. Clinical Hypnosis for Smoking Cessation: Preliminary Results of a Three-Session Intervention. Gary R. Elkins & M. Hasan Rajab. International Journal of Clinical and Experimental Hypnosis Vol. 52, Is. 1,2004
- Hypnotherapy is more effective than nicotine replacement therapy for smoking cessation: Results of a randomized controlled trial. Hypnosis and HNRT were over three times more likely than NRT only participants to abstain at 26-weeks. Hasan, F. M., Zagarins, S. E., Pischke, K. M., Saiyed, S., Bettencourt, A. M., Beal, L., Mccleary, N. (2014).
- Hypnotherapy is more effective than nicotine replacement therapy for smoking cessation: Results of a randomized controlled trial. Complementary Therapies in Medicine, 22(1), 1-8.
We are the only clinic in Sudbury with a specialist in addictive behaviors and an international trainer in Motivating Change in clients.
The number one factor in success really is your motivation, and if you are reading this page, I know you are looking for a solution and are motivated. For that reason alone, you would be a great client to work with, and find satisfaction in learning hypnosis.
How does it work?
I will meet with you for 3 sessions. You will leave the first session a non-smoker. I schedule the second session 2-3 days later so I can follow-up at the time most people experience difficulty. Because of this follow-up, the clients who I see feel confident and continue to make positive changes and practice the techniques I will teach you. The third session you can use anytime in the next 90 days for reinforcement, follow-up or even to learn more about applying self-hypnosis to other areas of life.
You too can join the THOUSANDS of successful clients who’ve quit smoking with hypnosis.
If you’re serious about quitting, & are ready to
- RESTORE YOUR HEALTH
- SAVE MONEY
- IMPROVE YOUR SOCIAL STATUS
- FEEL YOUR VERY BEST AGAIN!
- CALL NOW for your FREE hypnosis screening: